Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So, I was making a movie adaptation of a book, something based on a true story about some sort of paranormal pod that landed in a family's house, and was taken to NASA head quarters for investigation. I was doing research, interviewing the father of the family, when I got sucked into the action and was actually taking part in whatever happened.
When the pod landed at the house, the family was just coming home, the mother, father, and 3 young daughters. All 5 of them had just dropped acid, and upon pulling into the driveway and seeing the pod in their yard, they all freaked out. I mean, it was clear it was something strange that was going to mess with their family somehow, but they were also tripping, so, ya' know..
I freaked out with them. I dove for pillows, and we were all screaming. I think the little girls were the best at it.

Turns out, this pod flew away into space before NASA could get any definitive information from it.

=

1 comment:

e train said...

whoa lay off the sci-fi girl
i' ll give you more things to read

also there's a new Madagascar exhibit at Bronx zoo. lets go!