Wednesday, June 11, 2008

dreamy biz

The other week I had a dream, where Courtlandtland (season 1) was throwing a party that for some reason wasn't going over well. We ended up doing a dance routine on our front lawn, which was a football field, to "I just can't wait to be King" from the Lion King. Caity did an especially awesome dance. Everyone stormed the field, and it ended up being awesome.
Then I had a dream where I was at a stadium seeing the pope and the dali lama, and people were dying crowd surfing. I made it stop, and the pope rewarded me with a hot dog and 4 Piels that he bummed from the Dali Lama.
That same night, I had one where I was fighting ninjas with Alex Mac, the one from Nickelodeon that can change into liquid and slither around. She's terrible to have on your team, cause she just keeps melting and running away. Whadda jerk.

Anyway, this all inspired me to make a blog, exclusively with my dreams.


So, yesterday, I was on the train to Hoboken, and I dozed off. I had a dream where Avril Levine was playing on loop through the whole thing (Hey hey, you you I don't like your girlfriend!). It was in a club-like situation, and someone was force feeding me jellyfish tenticles (if that's what they're called? You know, the dangly parts that sting you) I was trying to resist, cause who wants to do that, but when I finally gave in I was filled with electric blue, all in my esophagus and through my body, and I had an Electric Blue rave to Avril.

1 comment:

Andy said...

thats my sis for you. btw...i had a dream last night that mom forced me to go to a school to train to be a police officer on roller blades. all my roller blading law enforcing professors were gay and had bicycle shorts on. i was very unhappy there and so they helped me find mom...and for some reason we found her waiting in line for Old Man Raferdies and i yelled at her out the car window,"get me a french dip NOW!!!!" and then i woke up. the funny thing is that i said that last part out loud and dad came in and woke me up. hahaha long comment