Thursday, November 20, 2008

netty pot

Whoa.
ok so
Last night was very unrestful, perhaps because I fell asleep in a turtleneck and sweatshirt and jeans.
I had one dream that I was at a football game, sitting in the stands, and my nose was running profusely. I blew it in tissues and on sleeves and it wouldn't stop, so I hid under my seat and dug for scraps to keep blowing my nose in. I think I used some napkins, and then in a paper plate.
Then, my boss called me, and I walked several laps around the stadium with my snotty plate.

Then I had another dream where I couldn't get my socks off. It was really difficult, I spent hours trying to get them off.
I thought it might have been real, but when I woke up I was still fully clothed. So I changed from my turtleneck into a tshirt and went back to sleep.

No comments: